Don’t Ask Those Questions is a game designed for small groups, youth groups, discipleship classes, or anyone that wants to go deeper in their spiritual relationships. Card deck includes 55 cards (including an instruction card) and will arrive in a clear plastic case for safekeeping.
Sitting in a circle, start by having the first person pick a card and ask the question to the person on their right. After answering, it then becomes their turn to choose a card. Continue around the circle until everyone has had a turn.
1 Clear Plastic Carrying Case (2.5"x3.5")
54 Game Cards (2.48"X3.46")
1 Instruction Card (2.48"X3.46")
1) What still amazes you about God's grace?
2) How do you deal with envy?
3) Tell us your two-minute testimony.
4) Who first shared the gospel with you?
5) Where do you connect most with God and why?